“DISCOVER MY TIME TESTED AND HIGHLY EFFECTIVE METHOD FOR SCORING A HIGH BAND SCORE FOR IELTS THAT HAS EARNED MY PRIVATE    COACHING STUDENTS AN AVERAGE BAND OF 7.0”


YOU SHOWED ME SOME GOOD WAYS TO OBTAIN A HIGH BAND SCORE

 Mr. Chan, you are a GOOD teacher. You know a lot about the IELTS and you gave me good examples on how to tackle a module.  You corrected my mistakes and showed me some good ways to obtain a high band score. 

C:\Users\hean\Downloads\Niche - IELTS\Testimonies\Johnny_Chin.jpg

Johnny Chin (overall band score 8.0)

            (Johnny now studies Engineering in Australia)

Dear Friend,

You are here because you want to take the IELTS (or have already taken it) and wish to either further you studies in an English-speaking country or emigrate to work there.  Perhaps you did not do well enough in your IELTS the last time…or perhaps you are taking the exam for the first time and wish to ensure you successfully obtain at least a band 6.0 (which is the bare minimum any University will accept).

Well, I have good news for you…you have come to the RIGHT place.

My name is Clarence Chan and I am an IELTS expert.  Using my methods, I have guided many students like Johnny above to high band scores in their IELTS.  And my goal is to show you my methods so that you can do well in your IELTS exam also.  What I have done for you is put my methods into a free newsletter called, “Excellence in IELTS”.  

Feel free to browse around my website for more information about how to do well in your IELTS or sign up for my free “Excellence in IELTS” newsletter by filling in your details in the box below.  My newsletter will be sent to you personally via email.  
                In my FREE “Excellence in IELTS” newsletter, you will discover:
  • Easy IELTS Writing – Two simple ways to describe your graphs and charts that work like gangbusters every time.  Just using these two ways of writing will greatly improve your IELTS writing band score – guaranteed!
  • IELTS English Grammar made easy – Three vital aspects of grammar that you must have for IELTS success and how to master them.  Using these important aspects of grammar will quickly and easily improve your IELTS writing and speaking band scores.
  • Effective IELTS Listening – One simple trick to catch every point that is spoken in the recording of the IELTS Listening test.  When you master this trick, you will never miss another point in listening again.
  • Speed Reading in IELTS – How to use the correct reading technique when reading long IELTS passages.  Using this reading technique, you can finish reading every passage on time without loss of comprehension and answer the questions in the reading test correctly.
  • Answer Detection in IELTS Reading – How to find the answers to questions in your IELTS Reading test.  My proven method will show you where the answers are found 90% of the time (and how to figure out the answers in the other 10%).
  • Easy IELTS Speaking – One simple technique to reduce mistakes in your speaking.  This technique is so easy even a 15 year old can do it and using this technique will greatly increase your chances of a high band score in IELTS Speaking.
  • The No. 1 Mistake in IELTS Speaking – This is by far the most common mistake in the Speaking test.  Avoiding this mistake will mean the difference between a high and a low band score.
  • Much, much more.
 

YES, Clarence!  I Want To Learn The Method Of

Getting A High Band Score In My IELTS Exam

 
Send Me Your Free “Excellence in IELTS”

Newsletter Today!

First Name:
Email:

You will get the first part of the Newsletter in your inbox immediately.

We value your privacy.  Your name and email will never
be sold or given out to anyone.  You can unsubscribe
at any time.


                                        






                                                                 Copyright IELTStips.org